150 Degrees Fahrenheit!
That’s how hot it gets in the attics of homes in the greater Sacramento Valley in the summertime. AND that costs home owners here hundreds and thousands of dollars! Why? Because air conditioners have to work longer and harder to keep homes cool, expending much more energy and driving electricity bills up. And MORE, with HVAC units having to work harder and longer, they wear out quicker. This can require expensive repairs, or worse, total replacement much sooner than necessary. The Best Solution is to have your home attic insulated to keep cool air in during the hot summer months, and keep the warm air in during the cold winter months. Stop costly cooling and heating bills now by calling Bell Home Services Insulation Division, part of Bell Home Services. Over the years the Bell family name and Bell Home Services Insulation Division has become synonymous with trust and reliability, and at the most competitive and affordable rates. When you want it done right, call the name you know you can trust Bell Home Services.
Attic insulation is key when evaluating the energy efficiency of a home. Proper insulation helps your home maintain a comfortable uniform temperature throughout the year (10-16 inches is the recommended level). Heat flows naturally from a warm place to a cooler place, while in the winter, heated air will flow to a garage or attic. In warm months, heat will try to flow from the outdoors into the cool interior of the home.
- Up to 40% of a home’s conditioned air escapes through the attic.
- Heating and cooling systems consume 50% to 70% of the energy used in the average home. Adding insulation can help lower heating and cooling energy bills by up to 20%.
- Can act as a sound absorber to help make your home quieter.
- Helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home
- Make your home more comfortable year round
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Rats and mice will nest in your attic, leaving droppings, urinating and tamping down your insulation causing it to loose it’s R value. Bell Home Services will vacuum, sanitize and reinsulate.
Stop losing money, and start saving today! Call Bell Home Services and get a free estimate!